OnePlus has lunched its new smartphone in the Nord segment OnePlus Nord-2 5G here in Nepal. Nord-2 has promising hardware but mix software experience. Merging with Oppo integrate its software experience in camera UI and in setting menu UI. So we can say that “A fresh breath of Oxygen” as marketed by Oneplus is beginning of fusion between two OS’s – Oxygen OS by OnePlus and Color OS by Oppo. Its the love-hate situation for OnePlus fans.
- Nord-2 camera looks similar to of Oneplus-9 with minor layout management. Has 50MP AI triple camera with optical image stabilization (OIS) and ultra wide angle lens with 119° view.
- Comes with 65W warp charger in the box that takes Nord-2’s 4500 mAh battery to charge from 1-100% in just 30 minutes.
- The MediaTek Dimensity 1200-AI powers clearer photos and videos and faster gaming.
- 6.43″ Fluid AMOLED display with FHD+ visuals and a 90Hz refresh rate. Plus smart Ambient display that uses AI and light sensing technology to reduce screen glare.
- Oxygen OS 11.3 with improved customizability, a Games App and optimized Always On Display based on Android 11.
Daraz has lunched only two variants of OnePlus Nord-2 in Nepal with (8GB+128GB) & (12GB + 256GB).